Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Revenue Assurance Team is responsible for identifying areas of improvement in company revenues and margins. Through analysis and creation of new audits and reports, the Revenue Assurance Team ensures accurate billing to customers and optimal costs from vendors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Rating analysis and investigation
- Perform margin analysis on accounts
- Research customer charges and ensure they are applied correctly
- Provide impacts to management to assist with decision making
- Review IT project requirements and provide feedback to management
- Audit new company products and report on findings
- Implement necessary updates to customer rating
- Identify potential company process improvements
- Attend cross departmental meetings and report back to management
- Test IT projects to ensure they perform as agreed upon in project requirements
- Ensure service charges are updated to bill correctly prior to bill run
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and process improvement skills
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Work well independently as well as with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SQL, PowerPivot and Microsoft Access
- Experience in finance and telecom is preferred.
- 2+ years in a research position
- Provisioning experience