Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain all aspects of the products in the Product Information Management system.
- Audit existing products.
- Ensure that customers are being billed accurately.
- Ensure that all charges (e.g. - monthly recurring, non-recurring, usage, etc.) are accurate and up-to-date.
- Support customer facing staff as an integral part of the company’s knowledge base by answering technical questions in a clear, precise, and easily understood manner.
- Four year undergraduate degree
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Desire to learn about a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to work equally well under supervision and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years in a research position
- Previous experience in a telecommunications environment, especially in billing
- Proficiency in MS Access/Excel/SQL