Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Responsible for preparing pricing for potential business, run analysis on customer accounts, calculate customer credit requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare customer margins reports in support of sales.
- Review special pricing forms and perform financial analysis to recommend pricing options in order to retain existing customers or win new business.
- Calculate and approve customer credits within a tight deadline. Calculate early termination fees.
- Support finance and accounting in preparing the monthly financial reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent research skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work equally well under supervision and independently
- Comfortable in a team setting
- Experience with Microsoft Access or Power Pivot
- Understand SQL or similar database languages
- Proven success and interest in process improvements
- Working knowledge of telecommunications tariff cost structures
- Strong data mining and analytical skills