Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Financial Analyst (Commissions) will be the lead person in the administration of commissions. The position will involve processing commission calculations, interacting with other departments on commission issues and questions, and providing analytical support for commission plan changes and enhancements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the monthly commission process for the sales team
- Maintain all commission plans for sales organizations
- Manage commission exception requests
- Act as the primary point of contact for commission related inquires and issues
- Proactively develop recommendations to further automate and improve the commission process
- Maintain documentation and evidence of all commission changes, plans, and payments
- Analyze and back test compensation changes
- Collaborate with Sales, Premiers, and Finance
- Maintain and update employee in CallidusCloud application
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Some SQL knowledge is a plus
- 2+ years' of relevant experience
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask with limited supervision
- CallidusCloud work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of basic SQL language and querying using relationship database is a plus