Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Collections Operations Specialist will work with Collections and Premier teams to ensure all requests to restrict, restore and disconnect services are processed. The person will follow established policies and procedures for all product types as they relate to these request types. In addition, The Collections Operations Specialist will be responsible for tracking and reporting on Suspends/Disc01mects and Restores on a weekly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all requested from Collections team as requested for Premier Accounts to restrict , restore or disconnect services for nonpayment accounts
- Process requests for , restores and disconnects for Standard accow1ts for nonpayment utilizing automated query.
- Monitor payments on restricted lines and restore if paid and disc01mect if over SLA
- Ensuring all communication and notification procedures have been followed prior to anySuspension/Disconnection.
- Create and maintain weeklyreporting
- Track and follow through to completion of all product types lostlines
- Help with processing of dunning letters/emails
- Provide additional back up support to cash application particularlyat EOM
- Other duties asassigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Availability to work overtime as required
- Great work ethic