FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Granite Launches Managed Help Desk Tailored to Enterprise Customer Needs
Customer-centric Service Improves Workforce Efficiency, Uptime, Asset Management and IT-Business Alignment
QUINCY, Mass. – March 11, 2021 – Granite Telecommunications, a $1.6 billion provider of communications services to multilocation businesses and government agencies, announced a new Managed Help Desk service to provide enterprises with 24/7 technical assistance ranging from user trouble ticketing and remote support to onsite hardware support or replacement – all customized to meet their unique requirements.
“While other companies force customers to fit into their technical support model, Granite Managed Help Desk is designed the help clients fill technical support gaps for the users and technologies they have today and as they grow and change in the future,” said Granite Vice President of Network Integration, Jack McCadden.
Granite Managed Help Desk service includes:
· Dedicated Support – Calls are answered by support teams that are familiar with the client’s systems, devices and policies.
· Personalization – Calls are answered with the customer’s business name, creating a seamless experience for their employees.
· Comprehensive Coverage – Granite supports a wide range of technologies, such as Wi-Fi access points, switches, routers, firewalls, security cameras, phone systems, point-of-sale systems, 4G LTE routers, digital signage, inside wiring and repair.
· Escalating Support – Granite provides remote support and onsite support if required.
· Hardware Lifecycle Management – Granite’s Fulfilment Center stocks needed replacement hardware and dispatches Granite Technicians for installation.
“Granite Managed Help Desk offer enterprises a range of benefits beyond simplifying technical support,” said Bill Beades, Assistant Vice President at Granite. “It helps organizations boost workforce efficiency, increase uptime, align IT and business processes, improve asset management and ease change management.”
In development for two years, Granite’s Managed Help Desk service initially was created to enhance operational efficiency, respond to downtime and reduce costs for one of the nation’s largest retailers, which operates a large geographical footprint and an array of hardware, such as point-of-sale systems, phone systems, security cameras, switches, cabling and more.
Now Granite is extending this comprehensive Managed Help Desk service to meet the needs of other large enterprise organizations in industries such as retail, logistics, manufacturing and distribution.
“Granite Managed Help Desk is a great fit for any organization with more than 100 sites, complex infrastructure and a need for dedicated support to answer calls and support their organization in the field,” said Mike Corbin, Manager of Network Integration at Granite.
Granite’s customer-centric approach is based on a four-tiered support system.
· Tier 1 – Incident ticketing and basic remediation
· Tier 2 – Remote support on selected tasks on customer hardware
· Tier 3 – Onsite technician support for supported tasks on customer hardware
· Tier 4 – Customer hardware replacement and installation
Granite Managed Help Desk service delivers continuous monitoring, end-user information gathering and proactive issue resolution with 24/7 expert assistance. Pricing is customized to each customer and varies based on the number of tasks and devices supported and volume of tickets.
Granite delivers one-stop communications solutions to multilocation businesses and government agencies throughout the United States and Canada. The $1.6 billion company serves more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100 companies in the United States and has 1.75 million voice and data lines under management. Granite launched in 2002 and grew quickly by helping businesses simplify sourcing and management of local and long-distance phone services with one point of contact and one invoice for all their office locations nationwide. Today, Granite is the leader in aggregating Plain Old Telephone Services (POTS) and has extended its unique value proposition – “one company, one contact, one bill” – to include a range of advance business communications services, including Internet access, SD-WAN, wireless WAN, hosted PBX, SIP trunking, mobile voice and data, mobile device management, managed security, network integration and much more. Granite employs more than 2,300 people at its headquarters in Quincy, Mass., and nine regional offices nationwide. For more information, visit www.granitenet.com.