Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Assist team members in audits and analysis. Work Lost Lines Reports, Monthly Unbilled Audit, and answer daily Line Verification emails. Assignments may include but are not limited to: researching customer billings by service for recurring and one time charges, researching unbilled charges and work the Anti-unbilled. The specialist will work closely with other analysts and other teams on assigned projects and any priority items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Will include but not limited to:
- Various revenue audits and projects (change quarterly)
- Line Verification
- Lost lines
- Recurring and one time charge audits
- Unbilled reports
- Special research projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Needs to be a team player.
- Must be professional
- Ability to problem solve outside the box.
- Be flexible and be able to change priorities
- Strong researching skills
- PON knowledge (review/ read)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Desire to learn about a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to work equally well under supervision and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills