Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Assurance & Benefits, the Network Audit Lead will work with multiple teams within Granite and perform monthly audits of all VOiP product types (inbound DID and TF, termination and TF term, analogue long distance and ancillary services. Prepare disputes when discrepancies arise. This individual will be the subject matter expert on pulling call detail record for internal stakeholders from systems such as GCS and Equinox. Build reports for stakeholders when aske d. Lead efforts to ensure continuity of connection between Granite and these systems and work with Granite IT when issues arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit planning, execution, and developing corrective action plans.
- Excellent excel skill and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Assist various groups including Sales, Quoting, Cost Assurance among others on usage cost data across VOiP and LD products.
- Assist in quoting of large usage deals and RFP's
- Perform monthly audits of all VOiP product types
- Work closely with Carrier Relations to provide data that can assist on negotiating lower costs
- Maintain open communication with management and Product Team/ Carrier Relations
- Assist the MarginCubeForum on continued maintenance of the usage portion of the margin cube program.
- Keep up with Granite's Business Rules and Granite's changing processes
- Feel comfortable approaching employees and following up on items without hesitation.
- 3-4 Years of Telecom and /or Granite experience.
- Understanding of GCS and Equinox.
- Bachelor's degree
- Process and detailed oriented; proficient analytical skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- High attention to detail.
- Sound independent judgment and account ability.
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well with all cross -functional organizations.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment.
- Exposure to or experience in the Telecom industry.
- SQL a plus