Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the “Healthiest Companies” in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
We have been rated a “Fastest Growing Companies” by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The purpose of the team is to ensure that every customer account is set up to bill correctly, with a focus on advanced data services, mobility, and other complex product offerings. This requires but is not limited to: reviewing orders placed by other departments for billing accuracy, managing quality assurance reports assigned to you on a daily basis and making global pricing updates to our products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all customer orders for accuracy;
- Process tickets opened by other departments to make billing corrections to customer accounts within a time frame set by supervisor;
- Assist in month end billing clean up to insure billing accuracy;
- Work with supervisor to report and resolve issues;
- Assist in special projects as they arise.
- Over-time as required for Bill Run on the 1st of each month
- Organized and analytical
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree